Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rambling

I've been posting mostly pictures on this blog because as I mentioned before I post on a different website quite often, however; i feel this need to somewhat break up the stream of pictures that are appearing here. I think they're amusing pictures, especially the potato heads.

I've had a lot on my mind lately, actually for the past couple of months, but more so just recently. It kind of sucks not having anything to do during break especially since I forgot some things at my parents' house; they barely sent it to me on Monday, so I hope it arrives today.

Anyways, I've been trying to think of ways to "move" my life forward and i think it stems from my birthday creeping up on me pretty damn soon. I've been reflecting a lot on whether or not I should remain at my current location or try to move on to better things. I feel like my life right now is ok, but not necessarily where I want it to be. I feel like i've acheived all my goals (well except in terms of owning property or retirement shyet), and i don't know what to really do next. I was in this same boat 2 years ago, a year ago and then NOW. I can't keep contemplating this every freakin' year, at one point - we just gotta do it. we just have to move. we just need to do something to make it all start to go in the direction we want it to no matter how much we long for the past.

I am amused quite easily, and I guess I find pleasure in simple things in life. Does that make me lazy? I don't know, but i will tell you that i believe that happiness should be number one priority. Sometimes it takes awhile to figure out what it is, but when we do...it's the best feeling in the world. To know that everyday is something you do that makes you smile, to look forward to seeing or talking with certain friends and family to pick you up on a bad day, to just sit and relax...something that soothes your soul. I miss those things, and i long for them everyday.

So with that very short sharing of thoughts, I'll continue to share my random pics coz it makes me smile. i'll continue to go jogging or wander around outdoors coz it makes me happy. and one day....one day....i won't have to write short entries like this.

No comments: