So, I've flown several times on Virgin America and today I decided to purchase the GoGo Inflight internet.
The only reason I got it is because I finished reading my book and the work that I was supposed to do. It's pretty boring on the plane. I don't remember what it's like to fly with no tv, no music or even internet!
I'm chatting with Joe and the topic of conversation seems to be the bathroom. I'm not sure if it's because he's trying to make me go to the bathroom, or if it's just that interesting a topic. We just finished discussing what happens when the person before you takes a massive smelly crap, then you walk in, and the next person after you thinks that you did it. Gross.
Our flight left much later than expected, so that sucks. I won't be in until after 1130pm PST or midnight. I'm not sure what else I can do for another 5 hours haha
So. I've nothing really important to say. Well, I went to NYC for a week, and it was fun, but I'm too lazy to type about it. Maybe if I get motivated enough, i'll do it.
Ok. that is all. Kapow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment