this morning seemed pretty warm in my apartment, which lead me to believe that it would be even warmer in the city that i work, so i wore a skirt today =) in addition to that, i'm wearing heels (which i do, but you can't tell because i wear dress pants most of the time). So, how many times did i hear, "You look nice today!" "Why are you so dressed up?" and my favorite, "I've known you for almost three years, and not once do i remember you wearing a skirt and heels."
WHAT?! I've worn a skirt, and i've worn heels...but i guess never in that combination. I think it's pretty funny. I thought what i was wearing wasn't all that, but i guess it is. Interesting to know that a lot of people do pay attention to what you wear...
Speakin of holding a professional look - why did my coworker have a TMI conversation with me today? Mostly from her end? I think its pretty funny, do i look that comfortable? Makes me wonder. Oh well, that's all. I hope the rest of my day goes well. Lunch is going to end, and i need to finish what i'm eating.
so i look pretty damn professional today, or more so "dressed up." haha cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment