Work has been overall, great so far =) I am really pleased that I have about 95% happy people to work with. Some of them do not like my spunkiness, but oh well, it's what keeps me going. A couple of them from last year are seeing a totally different perspective, and they have smiles on their face now instead of depressed looks. I'm glad they get to see the real way i want to present myself.
Right now, my desk is a total mess. =T I have stacks of papers in my inbox, and *sigh* i know it's just going to become more and more crazy, especially when i start using the book. i lost my schedule though of when i'm supposed to check out textbooks. hehehe
these people are cool. i really, really hope that it stays this way. i seriously, do. ok, time to go find out what time i'm supposed to go check out the books!
i might end up making my blog set to private, simply coz ...i think i might start talking about work, and i don't want anyone to stumble upon it =) Liability reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment