it's starting to rain really hard outside at this time. I just finished staining and taking photographs of gels of DNA. It was kind of fun, but just time consuming. Luckily, I only have one class to take pictures for =) That's always a good thing about teaching a singleton.
I hate staying here because the freakin' light sensor keeps going off every 15 minutes. Here's kind of what happens:
I'll be at my desk, grading away or at my computer typing shit up for work, and checking work email. I'm in the groove of things, getting things done in a timely manner when all of a sudden, *blackness*. Great. The lights turned off. So of course, I wave my arms to turn them back on again, but that doesn't work. Why? Because the stupid sensor is WAY on the other side of the classroom, so I have to get up out of my chair and dance towards the light sensor. I say dance because...I dunno, it just makes it funner to do that. =T Then head back to my desk to do it all again 15 minutes later. I could leave, but then I really hate carrying shit with me that doesn't have any relation to MY apartment. I still carry work from time to time, especially when I'm behind, but in all honesty, I'd rather leave that here.
Anyways, that's all. I guess I just felt like stating where I am. I have class tonight, and well, i'm not exactly excited to go. I was actually contemplating on telling the professor I had to leave early, but I guess i'll stay. Sucks if you ask me. =T I still need to buy that stupid book. I should have gone yesterday, but I guess I can go early and get a decent parking spot, especially since it's pouring outside. Yah, maybe. I'm sad.
toodles. i have to finish my homework for class tonight. yes, even after all the years of schooling and also advising to my own students...i still procrastinate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment