Monday, March 31, 2008

welcome back

i welcome myself back to work. funny, that it feels like mid-April and I can NOT wait for this school year to be over. More especially because of the person who comes to clean my room everyday after school. Things were going okay until he came in to clean up. I'm sure he's just trying to make small talk, but i've avoided that route. I mean, i've told the guy NO twice already about going out to hang out, and umm, no thank you. Not especially if it's just me and him, and after him telling me how he thinks i'm pretty and a nice person. That's just a bad idea.

Anyways, before i get annoyed and frustrated with THAT situation....

I feel ok. I want to run, but doctor told me no. that made me a little bit sad because for some reason i feel a little bit better about myself, but then again - being outdoors just makes me happy. i didn't go anywhere yesterday, i just stayed in my apartment the whole time.

well, i need to get back to doing some work. or attempt to do some for that matter. that's all. for now..

No comments: