Monday, February 4, 2008

A few moments to sit

I'm at work, and well...i'll admit i am not entirely here. While I was driving to work this morning, I felt kind of sad and this weird vibe that something isn't good about today. I don't know what it was, but I felt it this morning when I woke up and I haven't been able to shake off that ugly feeling.

The day is alright so far. I really am not in any real mood to "entertain" anyone, and my patience is pretty damn thin. The only thing that really made me smile this morning was someone asking me, "did you watch the super bowl?" usually i'm easily amused by the antics of the kids, but today...not really feeling it.

the bell just rang. and i guess i have to put on my show now. that's the hard thing about this job...you have to keep going no matter what. you can never slow down to breathe for yourself. did that make sense? i'll elaborate later...

No comments: